 Off-Topic / Geek / 482
Re: Datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 17:48:18 GMT

Sproaticus <jsproat@io.com> wrote:
This absolutely baffles me.  Javascript was the original browser security
hole, and even after dozens of revisions, it still causes more annoyance
than usefulness.  Yet so many people are so incredibly fond of it.  :-P

Check out SGI's web page with it turned on. I think it makes an example of
good use.