 CAD / 2586
Re: Datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 19:25:50 GMT

At 11:19 AM 9/6/99 , Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:
John VanZwieten:

How often can we expect updated views of Datsville?

I can probably just as well admit that I impatiently have
checked the Datsville web site[1] regularly the whole
weekend.

That is really neat!  Today is the first I heard of Datsville, nice work!

Play well,

Jacob

PS: Does it make sense to host Datsville at ldraw.org? - And
    would you accept the offer?

Not a bad idea, would add a nice touch and all.  I'm open to it, anyone else?

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

'You have a pretty sexy voice for being a Lego maniac.'

   - Matt Dearman, while talking to me on the phone