Re: Datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 17:36:14 GMT

John VanZwieten:

+ It would be possible to do the renderings on the server.

Can you explain how this would work?  Would this just let me upload the pov
files then run them on the server?

Yes.

I can't imagine you mean that a visitor could run their own rendering, but
that would be very cool.

It could be done, but it would demand a bit of patience from
the visitors.

Play well,

Jacob

      --  E-mail:        sparre@cats.nbi.dk         --