 CAD / 2683
Re: Datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 18:23:49 GMT

Well there is no need to duplicate effort, so if someone else already had
that idea I'll let them run with it.

KL

In lugnet.cad, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:
[ Crossposted to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw ]

Kevin Loch:

Should I create a .dat archive that people could submit MOC's
to the instruction archive.  People could browse thumbnails of the
rendered models and
hyperlink to a page with full size rendering, author info, details etc.

I think you should discuss this with Tim Courtney. He has
plans for a similar service at ldraw.org based on the
lugnet.dat groups.

Play well,

Jacob