 CAD / 2653
Re: Datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 01:28:42 GMT

    I'm not sure if you've seen it yet, but I've been working on a few new
"smaller" elements. Among them are the Texas-style (horizontal) traffic signals
and 2 different street light designs. (I've used the shorter street light before
in my real Lego town with a 8-10 brick pole height.) In short, you can check out
the postings at the following locations.
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/?n=379
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/?n=380
I'm sure that they will fit right in with the rest of Datsville. If you need
either more town elements or altered versions of the ones that I'm submitting, let
me know.

        James J.

P.S.: I'm also currently working on the second floor of my bank.

John VanZwieten wrote:

LCadville has be renamed Datsville and moved to:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Fields/1864/datsville.html

Check out the new features, and keep those .dats coming!

-John Van