 CAD / 2526
Re: Datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 21:20:52 GMT

Anders Isaksson <isaksson.etuna@REMOVEebox.tninet.se> wrote in message
news:FHI3Jt.GoB@lugnet.com...

John VanZwieten skrev i meddelandet ...
LCadville has be renamed Datsville and moved to:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Fields/1864/datsville.html

Check out the new features, and keep those .dats coming!

Nice, but I think you should move the camera away a bit, and lessen the • camera
angle, so the picture is not so distorted. BTW, what's the rendering time (I
know how long it took me to render just the 'college', but I had water in • the
pools)?

Can I submit a model of my _real_ house too, or will the 'college' have to • go
then?

Submit all you like!  If Datsville should ever become overcrowded, I suppose
we might limit individuals' contributions, but as you can see, we're in
serious need of development right now.

Happy town planning (really nice project!),
--

What do you think of the suggestion to "paint the college red?"  The roof
would go black or gray or something.

-John Van