 CAD / 2559
Re: fire torso & hat (was: Re: LCadville)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 04:45:29 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.cad, Jonathan Wilson writes:
James J. wrote:
However, I am building a fire truck for the specific purpose of being
a HAZMAT (HAZardous MATerials) Containment Unit. As with most special
forces fire equipment, the truck and ordinance aboard will not be
primarily red. Red is to be a secondary color. (Has anyone created a
fireman's torso and hat yet?)

Torso is done. Hat is in the works.

Hey Jonathan, shall we infer from this then that you are working on the hat
together with Chris Dee?  (He's the one who made the torso, yes?)

Not a flame, just want to clear up ambiguity...the way you worded it, it
kinda sounds like you're the one who did the torso and are now working on
a hat.

Peace,
--Todd

Nope. I was pointing out that it was being done

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com