 CAD / 2588
2587  |  2589
Subject:
Datsville Raceway
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 20:54:33 GMT

I have started work on a race track for Datsville. It would be located
a little ways out of town. If people would like to help on different
aspects
of the raceway, it would be a great help. I was thinking that we could
have maybe stockcars(I believe it was Thomas Burger who had made
some stock cars. If so could we use them?)
I am working on the track itself(along with walls) and am using the
unpatterned road plates. It will be 4x6(so 128x192). It may have to be
enlarged for the grandstands.
So if you are willing to help on some aspect I would appreciate it
very much, as I think this will be a big project.
Thank you. If you have any questions, just ask.

Ryan