 CAD / 2608
Re: Datsville Raceway
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 16:52:23 GMT

On 09/06/1999, at 11:55 PM, thomas Burger wrote:

In lugnet.cad, Ryan Dennett writes:
I have started work on a race track for Datsville. It would be located
a little ways out of town. If people would like to help on different
aspects
of the raceway, it would be a great help. I was thinking that we could
have maybe stockcars(I believe it was Thomas Burger who had made
some stock cars. If so could we use them?)

yep. go ahead. i just have 1 "set" that is online. the jeff gordon • racer..

go ahead and use the whole design if ya want. thats why its online.....

but stockcar racing? true.. lego has always had indy racing, and thats • it.
im thinkin of a dragstrip to..?

I've changed my mind and decided to use LEGO's indy cars from
they Indy Transport, but I may still use your trailer and truck.
I originally wanted stockcar because I like stockcar racing(esp.
Mark Martin) and because I knew that someone had made a stockcar
model.
A drag strip could be possible, and we could either use some of LEGO's
drag racers or use MOCs. I'm too busy with the oval right now to
worry about a drag track, so if you want to take a shot at that aspect
then that would be great. It could then just be added alongside the
oval.  The thing I would really like someone to make is the grandstands.
It really probably wouldn't be hard, just bricks and plates.

Ryan

"No matter what the result is, Jesus loves me and accepts me all the
time."  Mark Martin