 CAD / 2614
Re: Datsville Raceway
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 18:31:36 GMT

I have started work on a race track for Datsville. It would be located
a little ways out of town. If people would like to help on different
aspects
of the raceway, it would be a great help. I was thinking that we could
have maybe stockcars(I believe it was Thomas Burger who had made
some stock cars. If so could we use them?)

yep. go ahead.
but stockcar racing?

I've changed my mind and decided to use LEGO's indy

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! (there all going to laugh at you)

what we need is a change!!
lego / nascar trucks! now thats a plan.