 General / 46389
Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 00:42:21 GMT

"Allan Bedford" <ExpertBuilder-DELETE-TO-REPLY@apotome.com> wrote in message

[ ... snipped ... ]

I've been bugging stores in my area to find out when these will be in • stock.  So
far I'm being told April at the earliest.  I am giddy about these little • things.
They just look like so much fun.

Am I crazy to think that kids will appreciate not only the 'kid' factor • that has
been clearly built into them, but also the low price point?

Best regards,
Allan B.

I brought a couple of these (the red one and greenone) home from the LEGO
Store @ Woodfield Mall (Chicago) a couple weeks ago.  My son and oldest
daughter immediately claimed them as theirs although I did get them back
(for a little while).  My wife saw them at our local TRU last week (Cary,
NC) so keep your eyes open, they are appearing.

They work well in the car too.  We drove down to the beach this past weekend
and my son played with the green pod for more than an hour and made half a
dozen different robots.  Now that I think about it, when we got back, the
two pods were empty, I don't know where the bricks are!  :-)

My wife thinks these will appeal to moms because they are self storing - the
parts fit in the container and the lid fastens.

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com