 General / 46503
Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 21:05:41 GMT

I won't be buying a single set in the new colors if at all possible. (and the
same can be said for the "new" style of sets ...)

I think it is eBay and Bricklink for me, from now on - there is very little LEGO
still worthwhile on store shelves (as it has been for the last 5+ years)