 General / 46333
Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:59:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, Allan Bedford wrote:
I know the whole 'new colors' topic has been done again and again, but I was
thinking today about the way it has affected my recent buying decisions.  I was
wondering if other people had been affected to the same degree.

It has changed my buying habits not one tiny little bit.  Of course, I do much
of my buying at two distinct times (the Brickfest DC outlet trip, and pre/post
christmas sales) so I wouldn't have bought that much 2004 product in the last
few months anyway.

To me, brick is brick, and if the color has changed, well I guess my MOCs will
be different colors now.  Oh well.  Worse things could happen.  Lego could be
bought out by somebody else and they could shut the whole operation down.  Or
switch to 100% Bionicle.

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com