 General / 46287
Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 23:47:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Allan Bedford wrote:

<snip>

Are other people in the same boat?  Has the color change truly affected your
buying decisions/patterns?  (By that I mean not just your attitude, but the
actual way in which you are spending your dollars.)  Are there people who have
learned to love the new colors and are therefore buying the same number or more
of new sets than before?

I'm just curious how this change is going to play out where it really matters
most... at the cash register.

Best regards,
Allan B.

Ah, the color controversy spills into market.shopping!  Yep, my buying patterns
sure have changed.  Other than buying the instructions for 6055 on BrickLink, I
haven't spent any money on LEGO this year.  I don't like the way the colors look
in the 2004 sets, and at this point I'm too chicken to buy any 2003 sets for
fear of getting the new colors.

-Christopher