 General / 46342
RE: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 22:59:16 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com] On Behalf Of
Bob Parker
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 2:10 PM
To: lugnet.general@lugnet.com; lugnet.market.shopping@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions?

In lugnet.general, Allan Bedford wrote:
I know the whole 'new colors' topic has been done again and again, but I • was
thinking today about the way it has affected my recent buying decisions. • I
was wondering if other people had been affected to the same degree.

For us the color has always been important. In the last year we have gotten
a lot of GREEN technical bricks, 1 x 16 and 1 x 12 which we rarely have had
in the past. Also hopefully soon we will be able to get yellow technical
bricks 1 x 14 in large numbers.

I do know my sons have looked at this years catalogues and have had very
little interest in what they see.

For myself I am waiting to see the new Mindstroms stuff if it comes out at
the end of year and what Mr. Barnes does with technical sensors or bricks in
the next six months.

Bill and group