 General / 46353
Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:59:35 GMT

Allan Bedford wrote:
I know the whole 'new colors' topic has been done again and again, but I was
thinking today about the way it has affected my recent buying decisions.  I was
wondering if other people had been affected to the same degree.
So far, I've drastically reduced my purchases in new Lego this year, and
what I spent went into older sets (, but totalling less than €100 so far.
On the other hand, this money went into the secondary market, where the
old colours are still available. Sorry, Lego, but you are not offering a
product suitable for me as a buyer.

To be fair, I did buy one set that includes the new colors.  I wanted to see
them first hand, compare them and then use that as a basis for future buying
decisions.
I had the chance to compare the colours at an AFOL meeting, thus saving
me from spilling money on new grey products. And boy, that dark grey is
ugly...

Yours, Christian