 General / 46295
Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 12:18:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark de Kock wrote:

TLC claims that these new colors are more atractive to their main target public,
the young 'uns. But they also claim that these same kids won't notice the

Maybe it's supposed to be a subliminal attractiveness... they will like the
colors better but not realise why? If so that would be a best of both worlds
thing I guess.

I haven't seen that theory advanced much, if at all.