 General / 46445
Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 04:45:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Allan Bedford wrote:

Absolutely.  I think the price point is excellent.  From the pics I've seen the
pods themselves appear to be blister packed, was that the case when you found
them?  If so I think that is yet another point in their favor.  Easy to rack and
see in the stores.... therefore easier to sell.

Yes, they are blister packed, with plastic on both sides. This makes them a bit
hard to open but also is quite tamper resistant.

I saw that but forget what it was made of.  Was it some kind of cordura nylon or
something?  Could a person handy with a sewing machine make a substitute
version?

No doubt, but it wouldn't be *pure*... :-)