 General / 46381
Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 23:15:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, Allan Bedford wrote:
I'm just curious how this change is going to play out where it really matters
most... at the cash register.

Best regards,
Allan B.

This is something I've been debating about.  The only 2004 sets I've bought so
far are the x-pods.  They are just way too cool to pass up, new color or no.  I
have not integrated them into the rest of my collection though.  I've kind of
started a separate "x" collection. hehe

I want the Harry Potter sets.  I've been collecting them all so far.  But, I
don't know about the new ones.  They'll have to be pretty darn cool for me to
get them, or they'll have to be made up mostly of colors other than grey or
brown.