 General / 19215
Re: legos biggest mistake is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 08:59:15 GMT

Will Hess wrote:

It's also important to note that these are developed in Europe, where they
tend to be less prudish about such things.

That point has not been lost on me.  Doesn't make it right though.

It says more about the US attitude than the European - Americans are a bunch of
squeamish prudes in general.  Why is YOUR attitude "right" and the European
attitude "wrong"?

And if you think kids WON'T see cleavage in the real world, from a very early
age, you're dreaming (or living in Amish country and never leave it, and turn
your heads away from the tourists.  Then again, if you were Amish, you wouldn't
BE here unless you were a teen on one of their sabbaticals (can't remember the
real name)).

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/