 General / 19227
Re: legos biggest mistake is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 21:45:31 GMT

In lugnet.general, Markus Wolf writes:
you
can explain that God made Adam and Eve coverings in the garden for a reason.
These people don't agree with God's point of view.

Actually, God didn't make them coverings. Adam and Eve made their own
coverings, because of the whole snake/apple incident.
If I remember my Bbile correctly, they ran around naked prior to that point,
which was certainly O.K. with God (as he made them that way, in his image, and
didn't seem to have any expectations of them being clothed). It was only after
they broke the rules of God that Adam and Eve were ashamed and decided to cover
their nakedness. God made no clothes. Adam and Eve did.