 General / 19166
Re: legos biggest mistake is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 02:57:49 GMT

Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote:
...shows the proto-minifig, as Todd and/or Suz commented below.

Ah... I missed that one. Still, the same thing applies -- there's
proto-minifigs as far back as 1975....

The minifig is older than me! Gosh!

:) Wow. I just barely pre-date the proto-minifig. Wow, this discussion was
dangerous -- I just remembered that I love the little armless guys. Off to
.market with me....

Quotes 'R' Us                     --->               http://quotes-r-us.org/
Boston University Linux             --->                http://linux.bu.edu/