 Off-Topic / Debate / 5873
Re: legos biggest mistake is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 16:38:18 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Markus Wolf writes:

It's not Lego's job to make toys for you adults.

Markus

I agree. That's why I just sold all my animal SPUDs on eBay. I didn't
demand that Lego conform to my own standards of what their toy should
be, I just solved the issue in a way that worked well for me, and for
another person, who is probably enjoying those animals right about now.

~Mark