 General / 19174
Re: legos biggest mistake is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 11:30:56 GMT

These female figs that are overly, say, developed
are digusting.

Interesting...have you always had this problem with the female
form?  Is there a problem with kids knowing that women are
shaped differently from men?

I can't speak for John but for my part I have NO problem with depicting the
female form in a manner that is tasteful and appropriate for the intended
audience.  In this context I consider the Pirate Wench inappropriate with
her plunging neckline and detailed cleveage while the new Princess is just
fine.

Will

Lego Beach Department of Emergency Services
www.crosswinds.net/~hokie