 General / 19216
Re: The Como thing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 09:15:31 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote:
No, not Perry Como...

Como Italy. Mountains, lakes, pretty scenery, um, beer?, no, probably
wine.

Yes, definitely wine :-)

There has been a lot of traffic in loc.it (in Italian so I have no idea • what is
being said... :-) ) on this topic, but not too much in de or ch I don't • think.

Anyway there is a happening in Como Italy this weekend, and it was • suggested in
a recent email that someone ought to remind the lugnet audience that stuff • was
happening, since a lot of the planning has been via email

Horst Lehner is coming with me from Zurich, and the Doe gang are coming
separately. A number of Italians will also be there. I am going to be • pretty
heads down with my client most of the week so I thought I better post this • now
(I *should* be in bed, it's 1:25 AM Zurich time but it still feels like • 4:25 PM
to me) before I get swamped.

If there is anyone that was planning to come that we don't know about, • drop me
or better yet Ezio Maino or Mario Ferrari a note about it. Love to have • you (if
we can figure out where to put you that is....) Cesare has one room • reserved I
think.

This should be fun.

I will be there for sure on Sunday 25, and there are good chances I manage
to be there on Saturday evening/afternoon. In this latter case I can bring
my sleeping bag and occupy some of the space Ezio kindly offered at his
home. Or I could drive my motorhome (but the trip would take much more time)
and sleep there, offering some spare beds to others if needed.

Mario