 General / 19200
19199  |  19201
Subject:
The Como thing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 23:27:37 GMT

No, not Perry Como...

Como Italy. Mountains, lakes, pretty scenery, um, beer?, no, probably wine.

There has been a lot of traffic in loc.it (in Italian so I have no idea what is
being said... :-) ) on this topic, but not too much in de or ch I don't think.

Anyway there is a happening in Como Italy this weekend, and it was suggested in
a recent email that someone ought to remind the lugnet audience that stuff was
happening, since a lot of the planning has been via email

Horst Lehner is coming with me from Zurich, and the Doe gang are coming
separately. A number of Italians will also be there. I am going to be pretty
heads down with my client most of the week so I thought I better post this now
(I *should* be in bed, it's 1:25 AM Zurich time but it still feels like 4:25 PM
to me) before I get swamped.

If there is anyone that was planning to come that we don't know about, drop me
or better yet Ezio Maino or Mario Ferrari a note about it. Love to have you (if
we can figure out where to put you that is....) Cesare has one room reserved I
think.

This should be fun.

++Lar