 FAQ / 140
Re: Progress so far, and a new header
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 16:13:33 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
In lugnet.faq, jsproat@geocities.com (Sproaticus) writes:
FAQ crew,
Gesundheit!

Someone's taking cheap snots at my text...

:-P

Editing is good.  Editing is good.  Editing is good.  Editing is good.  :)
[...]
Say, by chance was this snippet a direct unedited quote from a news article?

Yep.  Path of least resistance for now.  :-,

I have every intention of editing these items, but with only 23 for right
now, I'm still getting a feel for it.  The FAQ items will be significantly
edited when I give them out for first review.

Cheers,
- jsproat

"I prefer the term para-mental.  It keeps me out of the loony bin."