 FAQ / 141
Re: Working sketch of FAQ item data format
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 16:15:31 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
Would an 'exclude' also be useful in addition to 'include'?  (Both are
relatively easy to implement.)

At what level would Exclude be in the way?  Would you nix all items in the
"excluded" file?  Would it be selective, allowing certain headers (such as
Subject) to remain?  What purpose would it serve?

Cheers,
- jsproat

"I prefer the term para-mental.  It keeps me out of the loony bin."