 FAQ / 142
141  |  143
Subject:
Stub error (2002): can't find rtm.exe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 07:14:23 GMT

Hi David,

When I try to open Ldraw or Ledit I get an error message saying

Stub error (2002): can't find rtm.exe

Can I fix this?

The file "rtm.exe" should be located in your LDraw catalog.
If it isn't there you will have to reinstall it from the
LDraw distribution.

You should also remember that you have to run LDraw and
LEdit from the catalog you installed them in.

Play well,

Jacob

--  E-mail:              sparre@cats.nbi.dk               --
--  Web...: <URL:http://hugin.risoe.dk/JJ_Memorial/FAQ/>  --