 FAQ / 146
Re: Lingo and dialects (Was: Stub error (2002): can't find rtm.exe)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 15:03:20 GMT

Jeremy:

Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:
The file "rtm.exe" should be located in your LDraw catalog.
If it isn't there you will have to reinstall it from the
LDraw distribution.

Thank you, Jacob, for the FAQ item!  :-,

You're welcome.

Question about the term "catalog":  I assume you meant "directory" (or
"folder", etc.  :-)

Yup.

Is the term "catalog" in use a lot in Denmark?  I'm
looking at this as a potential language issue.

Actually we write "katalog" or "folder". The latter is
Very Bad(tm) Danish, because the actual meaning of the word
"folder" is booklet, even though MS tries hard to change the
meaning.

What should I put as I edit the FAQ?

Use the correct English (the en-AU kind) word.

Play well,

Jacob

--  E-mail:              sparre@cats.nbi.dk               --
--  Web...: <URL:http://hugin.risoe.dk/JJ_Memorial/FAQ/>  --