 Off-Topic / Fun / 1504
Re: Progress so far, and a new header
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 1 May 1999 01:30:35 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley) writes:
Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, jsproat@geocities.com (Sproaticus) writes:
Not to be anal-retentive, but you've forgotton the colons.
Probably just as well to let it slide.
Pretty loose with your advice.
Betcha he'll crack under pressure. He's a stool pigeon.
I almost bust a gut this morning.  I'm just flushed with mirth.
Mike won't be plunging into this thread.
A little too clogged for me.
I guess we'll have to log that as a complaint.

This bathroom humor is giving puns a bad name, and I think it's potty my
fault for having that "Lar's hoppers" thread. Sorry for the rough edges
in this thread, but if we all show some moral fiber and think of these
jokes to ourselves in lieu of actually posting them to the group, this
too shall pass.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.