 FAQ / 175
Re: Progress so far, and a new header
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 06:56:19 GMT

Sproaticus (jsproat@geocities.com) wrote:
Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:
Here's the edited list of header entries (please verify that
I haven't messed anything up):
    Subject          [the question]
[etc]

I'm really gonna hate myself for this ('cause I'm gonna haveta go back and
find the relevant links) but there ought to be one more optional and
repeating header for "Reference:".  The data would be a URL to a LUGNET
posting, Web site, whatever that gives the source of or pertains to the FAQ
item.

Yea?  Nay?

Yes.

Play well,