 FAQ / 114
Re: Raw FAQ data format (Was: Format of FAQ items)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 07:41:06 GMT

Sproaticus:

Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:
No, like:
   Revision: Todd Lehman, 1997-12-24
   Revision: Minx Kelly, 1998-09-21
   Translated-From: en
-> Revision: Jacob Sparre Andersen, 1999-02-21 <-

Since header order is important, this should work pretty well.

Yes, but it is not equally clear. Please forget that I
mentioned it.

All entries means that you claim that the including file was
revised every time the included file was revised.
Not good!

Not bad either.  Wouldn't changing an included file imply that the including
file has also changed?

No (but it would mean that it should be reprocessed).

Imagine this:

"translating.da":