 FAQ / 192
Re: How do I format an entry in the Lugnet FAQ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 12:35:41 GMT

Todd:

In lugnet.faq, jsproat@geocities.com (Sproaticus) writes:
The answer should be written so the following document
is valid HTML (4.0):

Hmmm, what browsers in common use support 4.0?  Specifically,
do we want to rely on CSS?  Do we require everyone to use the
latest from Netscape and Microsoft?  I suggest we go with
something more widespread, such as 3.2 or even 2.0.

Eeek -- not 4.0 -- probably not even 3.2 -- way unnecessarily complicated.

Sorry. You are right.

Allowed elements: P A DL DT DD UL OL LI CODE STRONG EM PRE
                  H2 (H1 is reserved for the question)

More? Which attributes?

Jacob

      --  E-mail:        sparre@cats.nbi.dk         --