 FAQ / 179
Re: FAQ header entries (Was: Progress so far, and a new header)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 14:38:23 GMT

Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:
Here comes the current edition of the FAQ header entries:

Thanks, Jacob.  I've posted these in a semi-dedicated thread (1), and added
notes on which ones are optional, and which ones may repeat.

PS: If you spell colour without "u", and organise with "z"
    your language code is "en-US".

Darn that Noah Webster.  :-P

Cheers,
- jsproat

1.  "Working sketch of FAQ item data format"

"I prefer the term para-mental.  It keeps me out of the loony bin."