 Castle / 8000 (+100)
  Re: Chicago Train Show This Weekend

Have a GREAT SHOW, Brian! later, James Mathis (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Re: group request castle.ancient (was Re: group request castle.ninja)

(...) I forgot to crosspost the announcement here to .castle, but you've got an Ancient group now. Enjoy. --Todd (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gareth's Abode

(...) Thanks! (...) <snip> (...) For both of these, credit goes to Chris Maddison. The fountain was mostly his design (although I helped some). The roof was, IMO, work of genius (his!). I was about to give up and leave the tower roofless... (...) (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chicago Train Show This Weekend

(...) This is one of the few times that I wished that I lived in Chicago. I'd really like to see this in person! Katie (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Re: Mini-Fig Survey

(...) Just out of curiousity, I noticed that a couple of people felt that the Fright Knights was the best subtheme. Now, personally, I *hated* the Fright Knights. They almost singlehandly put me in my Lego Dark Ages while they were out (with Ninja (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mini-Fig Survey

(...) Fright knights were the last straw that sent me into the dark ages. (it had been a slow decline that began with the dragon masters) I had no desire to get any of the FK sets at all. Ninj/starwars revived me. In retro spect The FK sets and fig (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mini-Fig Survey

(...) Hmmm. I had an Octan girl, she didn't have a name, but she and her husband (and octan guy with a red cap - both of them actually stock characters in the Octan gas'n'wash set) ran a whole line of Octan stations, restaurants and hotels. ;-) If (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mini-Fig Survey

(...) Interestingly enough, I found that I could count about 2,300 minifigures in about 90 minutes just last night. (Couldn't sleep and wanted to organize castle stuff.) (...) Wow, you and I have exactly the opposite view on KK. :) I think the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gareth's Abode

Interesting model. The roof is a pretty complex design. The hidden library is a nice touch. I like the Power Stones room. Brad How did you make the fountain. I think that is one of the neatest things in the model. Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gareth's Abode

(...) pretty amazing. I really admire the non-traditional uses to which you have put all those elements and ideas. As always, I look forward to seeing more of the unfolding story, structures, and cast of characters. -- Hop-Frog, The CW Court Jester (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mini-Fig Survey

(...) I think basically what people liked the FK for was the non-Willa figs. IMHO, the figs with the silverball mail, silver breastplate, and red fleur-de-leis (is that spelled right?) torso, were great Castle figs. Even the Bat Lord’s torso has (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mini-Fig Survey

(...) I had some futuristic Black Falcons that wore those black captain's hats (really don't know what to call them [it's too late for a coherent though right now], the police used them a lot though) and they were specific guys with specific (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mini-Fig Survey

(...) I won't say that I thought it was the best, but it wasn't .bad. Lots of 2x2x?? black columns, the arches as others have said, the crystal ball, black dragons (as you said), I even like the large green plates to a degree - though actual base (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mini-Fig Survey

(...) fleur-de-ly (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mini-Fig Survey

(...) I don't make any "characters." I'm more interested in designing buildings, and occasionally vehicles (wagons, etc.) I populate my creations with minifigs, but none of them have ever had names or well-defined personalities. (...) N/A (...) N/A (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Web site

(...) Brian, Wow...you've put a great amount of work into this website and it shows! Great presentation and great models. I spent about 45 min. just looking at the pictures of your buildings and haven't even read the characters, stories, or (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Nice site, but you should expect to get a request from TLC shortly about your domain name... You might want to let those of us who maintain links pages know an alternate URL so the link doesn't go bad in a few days... (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gareth's Abode

Very nice! I like all the little added touches since I last saw it...and the way you did the "tour" was cool. BTW everybody, Shiri's giving me too much credit. I only came up with the hinge method for the roof, Shiri did all the building and figured (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mini-Fig Survey

OK, I'll give it a go... (...) Hmmm...I'd say King Ragnoth, a custom fig of mine that will turn his ugly head a few chapters down the road...(shameless plug: www.geocities.com/xc...ch1_1.html for those who have no clue what I'm talking about :-) (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Knight's History

Hey there, I'm looking for a little help from the castle community, Especially those who were active AFOL's During the mid to late 1980's. I'm doing a little research on the "History" of the Castle factions, ie the Crusaders, Black Falcons, Black (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knight's History

(...) Actually, I always assumed that in 6057, they were best buddies, while in 6059 they were enemies... Although, if you take a look at 6061, we find crusaders fighting... crusaders? So it appears to mean little. (...) The only strong evidence (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Very nice! That Black Falcon Bastion is HUGE! =) Nice presentation and great image mapping. You might want to think about your domain name, like Frank said, though. They don't seem to look too kindly on people using their name in people's (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knight's History

(...) I would have to say that it is entirely subjective. It doesn't seem that any other than Wolfpack were really considered "bad," but it does seem that pretty much everyone fought every other group. Jeff (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knight's History

before hand i will give a key CR=Crusaders BF=Black Falcons DM=Dragon Masters WOLF=the obvious FM= forest menand darkforest(they are practically the same thing) RK= royal knights kk=knights kingdom and well you get the jist of it... ya know those (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  European Shipping was Re: Knight's History

(...) I've been getting that a lot from European Sellers too. Everything I pay for Airmail on I get like months later, Do you think this is a Shipping thing (other countries postal services can be sketchy sometimes) or are there a lot of people on (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knight's History

(...) I wasn't collecting lago at the time of the black knights sets, thus I don't have any, but if a set is called the black Monarch's ghost, then apperantely the Black Knights leader died. NICK C-: (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mini-Fig Survey

(...) Jacob Cunning A Wolfpack guy (...) Jacob Cunning again. The Bezerker brothers. All Wolfpack guys. (...) Some are clear cut and some are relative. (...) Yes, my mill I built for Perigine, one of my Thunderbirds aka BF (...) About 2/3 of my 100+ (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Thanks for the warning, but I work for a comany that deals with law and Lego does not have legobuilders trademarked, so they can't do anything about it. it is just as if someone started their domain name with 3m (3m-meter), 3M can't force them (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Must clear out, 43 trans. orange flames!

Click here: (URL) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: European Shipping was Re: Knight's History

(...) Shipping times from Europe can be extremely variable. One problem is that there are at least two occasions for packages to land on the customs "free parking" square (folks have had their European sellers trace packages, to discover that the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle - Is it to be Story based mini-themes or Contuned evolution?

My dark age began right before Dragon Masters and ended just recently with the introduction of Knights Kingdom, so I consider the time lost not so distressing. Missing Royal Knights and Dark Forest are the worst part, but at least I can count on (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: European Shipping was Re: Knight's History

Being located in Germany and regularly trading overseas (with about 100 deals up to now), I feel quite competent on some questions that were raised - I have no idea on the shipping fees of other European countries, but I can tell you something about (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Need part number for a dangerous predator

(...) Lee, I love your bakery and wanted to show it to the Castle crowd. Very sweet and compact with great details. Not to mention the great job on a very curvey part! The white walls and torso definitely don't exist, more's the pity (ah well, (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle Bakery Was: Need part number for a dangerous predator

Wow. Thanks for pointing this out Heather... Lee, nice job on the bakery. Simple and sweet. -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Heather Patey" <hpatey@nfld.com> (...) sweet (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  over load of wheels

I have these for sale: -8 small brown wagon wheels -3 small black wagon wheels -1 large black wagon wheel -3 large brown wagon wheels -10 small black hard plastic wheels -3 small white hard plasic wheels All must go! Click here to see: (URL) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: European Shipping was Re: Knight's History

Thanks for all of the insight and the tips. It'll help in the future Jon (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mini-Fig Survey

(...) When I was younger, I created a cast of characters that were named after myself and my friends, plus some others that were characters from various video games. (When I get a scanner, I'll be able to show you guys those creations.) (...) My (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gareth's Abode

Wow Shiri, that's way cool! I still can't figure out the roof, but you pulled it off very well. I like how open the place feels with all the windows. Great name for the person who supplied Gareth with the windows: Dye Rect, lol. Did anyone else get (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gareth's Abode

(...) Thanks! It is very complicated - Chris tried to explain it to me over the phone, and I was very confused until I actually took out the pieces and put them together... (...) <grin> Well, yeah, I love slipping in stuff like that, and if even one (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

Great start on your page Brian! You've sure got a lot to look at, seeing how new it is. Have you maybe gotten some names from LOTR, a few I noticed were Rohaan, Elron, and Sayomon (Rohan, Elrond, Saruman). Is this correct, or am I just reading WAY (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) And speaking of names, why is it that guys with names like Gunther are ALWAYS evil???? =) Creat site though. I love the Wizard's Tower. Peter (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  set # 4807 and building castles

has anyone seen this set ever, just curious. also when building a giant castle what do you all think is easier to start out with or prefer to make a large outer wall with a lot of several story buildings or one big castle that opens up (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: set # 4807 and building castles

(...) As for the 4807 set... there's heaps of them in the stores in Australia Kev....: ) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Ahh, he's not 'evil', he's dead! No, seriously, he's my undead champion, my sig fig at Castle World. Evil/good is always a matter of perception. In their eyes, they are the ones that are good and that their outlook on life is the correct one, (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Thanks for the feedback! It was my birthday this weekend, so I haven't been online. You are correct about the forest smithy site. It was from an old idea book. I thought it was really neat and would add nicely to my overall world of trying to (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Whoo hoo!!!

(...) Hey Christopher! Thanks for looking, I appreciate it! I honestly think that LEGO has never produced a trans. pink 1x1 but I'd love for anyone to prove me wrong. As for the pink flowers, I do have those, and that's an awesome idea! Thanks! I (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Sorry for not explaining thoroughly, I just kinda threw that ackronym out there in the fray. LOTR stands for Lord of the Rings, the series of books written by J.R.R. Tolkien. (...) Oh, it's definitely worth our time. I love looking at new (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) It is also soon 'To Be A Major Motion Picture' :^) The trailer is out on the web somewhere, I haven't bothered with it yet... Mike (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) i saw the trailer a few weeks ago on the net it wasn't much but you did get to see the characters that was mostly all of it and they had shown a huge army charging into battle but it wasn't anything special (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Nathan Thanks for mentioning the Black Falcon Bastion. My name is Andy and I am Brian's partner in this website. The Black Falcon Bastion is my creation and I was hoping that someone would notice it and say something amongst all the great work (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

Andy & Brian- My hat is off to both of you. This is absolutely the coolest thing I've seen/heard on Lugnet.castle yet! While everyone has been debating for the past year(s) HOW to do this, you two went ahead and DID it. I'm truly impressed! The (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) I only know of one person and she has about 125 Black Falcons. Now are you meaning only those with the BF torso, or are you including the red scale armor torsos with yellow edged BF shields? Jimmy (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Some of those custom figs are VERY good! I especially enjoyed seeing Lady Nicole Falcon, The White Wizard Samual (cool use of the Belville Princess crown), and Commander Klaglich (I myself build such chariots, but that warhammer -- that thing (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) thanks for the feedback. I would be interested in the dead links. I went through the site pretty well and don't recall dead links. If you have time or remember some of them, I would be greatful for the info. I do not work for Lego. I just (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Technically, we have almost 200 in the World of SparrowHawk. I have the Yellow sect, which is 75 + strong and Any has the whopping 115. That's a lot of Falcon's for one world! BK> (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Uh-huh. You might want to read LEGO's "Fair Play" policies. They'll come in handy when (not if) LEGO's lawyers get in touch with you about it. (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  short teaser

It was an oddly cool night that night. The two knights were forced to even build a small fire to keep themselves from becoming chilled. It was already the end of spring, the weather should have forced them to wear as little as possible to remain (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Whoo hoo!!!

(...) I think I have a regular dark pink 1x1 round plate... (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  A Bee Keeper

Hello all, Here's a bee keeper with a couple of bee hives. (URL) out my new digital camera, a Sony Mavica fd90. Just a simple little scene taken with the macro function of the camera. I am pleased with how it came out. Any comments welcome, except (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: A Bee Keeper

nice!! -- And they said 'Computers will never be in general use' "Andy Lynch" <andy@andyandjackie.com> wrote in message news:024d01c0a5e8$3d...464@net... (...) am (...) debate (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Well, you could always include the backgrounds within a table centered on the page and then give the page itself a color in keeping with your overall design. I don't know what is supported in Netscape (blech! Boy, that Java browser just sucks (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Need part number for a dangerous predator

(...) Thanks! I plan soon to upload instructions for building the model; I also want to include a cat and a female minifig, but the lack of a female hair piece will restrict me to just adding a cat for now. The renderings you see on my site actually (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: short teaser

(...) of. It's very intriguing. More, man, more!! :) *starts eyeballing the horizon carefully.. "ain't nobody gonna come grab me!"* Joel (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Bee Keeper

(...) A very creative idea. And I'm impressed with your new camera - the pictures are very clear. Good stuff! Joel (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Matt Thanks for your kind words. I know I speak for both Brian and myself when I say that feedback like yours has made all of our work worth it. Stay tuned as we start developing the stories more. Thanks again. Andy (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Jimmy Thanks for the interest. As Brian mentioned in reply to you we have more than 200 Black Flacon torso minifigs in the land of Sparrowhawk. All 110 of mine are straight Black Falcon torsos. I have some calvary that are not black falcon (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: short teaser

Good stuff!! I'm well teased. -Shiri (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Medieval Castles - History?

No new Castle releases. Oh, a few hard to find special sets, but no real follow-up to Knight's Kingdom. Of course, Lego plays its cards close to the gravy stains and new releases may be around the corner, but with the Harry Potter liscense, it seems (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval Castles - History?

(...) Looks like it to me. I just wish they would have given us a new accessory set before ending it! I notice LOM got an accessory set. (enter sour grapes comment here) The figs were great, the structures not so, hopefully HP will have some nice (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  ANDRASTAVIA...... site of the week......: )

Hiya all.... I just found out that my site... The Kingdom of Andrastavia.... won site of the week..... : ) (URL) to all who voted for me...: ) An update of the site is coming soon... Kev...: ) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval Castles - History?

(...) ---I too am worried about Castles future!--- I don’t mind the ‘juniorization’ of Castle, as long as the Castle system doesn’t ‘end’… A new product line for Castle probably won’t arrive until the beginning of 2003. (If ever) I believe that the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval Castles - History?

I don't want to cry in my bier here, but I don't see Lego creating a harry potter series that isn't juniorised. If Juniorisation is meant to please young children, YOung children seem to be the target audience for harry potter. I believe that we (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval Castles - History?

well i would like castle to stay around as much as the next guy but if the lego comapany releases something like the knights kingdom series it might not even be worth having around. it all depends on how they decide to make it KK had mostly good guy (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval Castles - History?

(...) Actually, Harry Potter is aimed at older children 9-13 (it also happens to appeal to younger children, teens and adults). Since Harry Potter is a major license for Lego, I'm being (perhaps overly) optomistic about the sets and betting that the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ANDRASTAVIA...... site of the week......: )

(...) I remember seeing this site before. This has to be the best castle site yet. I like the coat of arms also. Please continue story!! The graphics are so good it looks like it was made professionally. (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ANDRASTAVIA...... site of the week......: )

(...) Thanx Chris.... I am a graphic designer... so I guess you could say it's professional... but this is my first web site though...I normally do print media.. Kev...: ) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ANDRASTAVIA...... site of the week......: )

(...) I know I told ya on ICQ, but CONGRATS, Kevin!!!! Joel J (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Future of Belville

(...) Just 'cause the toys would be in Belville scale doesn't mean that it'd have to be designated Belville by name. But it's not like it couldn't work as a sub-theme. Oh, and by the way, I had trouble posting a message to Belville and Dear-lego, so (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Medieval Castles - History?

(...) your probably on the right track...TLC is probably trying to "please everybody" with a midievel looking town - to please both the castle and town fans...the possible hogwarts train will try to please the train collectors as well...just (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mini-Fig Survey -2-

(...) I'm not sure how this slipped below my radar... My actual "army" isn't very big at all, actually. I've got 150 'figs under arms, and about a dozen or so characters on top of that. My wife's BF army is a bit larger than that... probably about (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mini-Fig Survey -2-

James I noticed that you mentioned that your wife had quite a few Black Falcons. How many does she have total? (...) I am trying to determine who has the largest collection of Black Falcons. I would be interested in know how many actual black falcon (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Boiling in Oil, new castle add-on for defense, need help.

I bought 6 big barrels with the ingenius idea of adding them onto a castle for the boiling oil being poored on attackers trick. I want to make it look good and be able to actually poor slime or somthing out of it over walls. So it has to tip over to (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Boiling in Oil, new castle add-on for defense, need help.

I posted a reply in lugnet.cad.dat.ideas. (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  new moc

I just put up some photos of my latest model. All comments / critism welcome www.minifig.co.uk/mo...ckside.htm -- James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Boiling in Oil, new castle add-on for defense, need help.

Cauldrons on the walls were used originally but as castles developed, the method mentioned was used. They were called murder holes or drop boxes and often emptied into cleared courtyards (killing field) where the enemy couldnt shield themselves from (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new moc

(...) That’s REALLY good... it's ‘Harry Potter good’! I wonder if TLC will use the Alpha Teams OGEL Control center in the same manner you did. ** Very nice work. ** Sincerely, --==Richard==-- You can reach me @ SHROUD_OF_KUNG_FU@Hotmail.com -Lego (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new moc

(...) Judging by the fact that there have been quite a few baseplates that have been unique to certain sets, I wonder if Lego has any plans for this one other than the Alpha Team OGEL control center. I'd say that it's probably safest to assume that (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  My First Post

Well , for a couple of months iv'e just kinda been lurking around. You see , I sed to like LEGO when I was little , and during about near the end of summer of 2000 , I found some old legos in my attic abnd started just playing with some old medieval (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My First Post

(...) Welcome to Castle then Bryan.... I'll have a look at ya site when I can... If you have a min, have a look at my site.... www.acay.com.au/~purple/ The Kingdom of Andrastavia..... Kev...: ) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My First Post

(...) Me? A big name? Pawel, yes. Frank Filz, yes. Wilson Raska, Shiri , Ed Boxer, Robert Carney, yes. Me? No, I'm just a middle man in the lego world. However, I would like to thank all those who have contributed to the 15000+ hits on my website, (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My First Post

(...) Yes. I can't wait till the summer so I can get back to building. (...) Good job Anthony! You just converted two people. They are borned again as we like to say in the South :) (...) Always glad to help. I like your site, but it needs pictures, (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new moc

Thanks for the comments. I agree Trading Post does sound better, Its more the title I was looking for :) I'd love to snap up more of the Ogel bases but at £40 a pop it gets a bit pricey "Damien Nesbit" <johnnobody@msn.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: set # 4807 and building castles

I always find its easier to build a large multi storey affair. Its easier cos less thought needs to go into it and they generally are more visually impressive and satisfying. imo its harder to do a convincing small set that will fit well into the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Need part number for a dangerous predator

very nice design. well done. and just cos white tudor walls don't exist dosen't mean you can't use them check out www.minifig.co.uk/mo...ckside.htm James Stacey james@minifig.co.uk "Heather Patey" <hpatey@nfld.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A ripoff of 6080!!!

The image is gone in true ebay style (I am a bit late reading this.) has anyone got pictures , I'd like to see this outta interest I got zip on a web search "Bryan Wong" <green_paper@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G9I1ot.n4B@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Sticker Info

someone stuck a link up a while ago to print your own. Ive tarted it up a bit and got the colour balance (almost) right If youve got a good printer print this out at 300dpi www.minifig.co.uk/im...ickers.jpg james "Brett A. Antaya" (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My First Post

(...) Well Kev , not to freak you out or anything , I actually have been to your site,. like the photography and all. When will Chapter 2 be up? Oh and congrats on winning cool lego site of the week. (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  [ot] Map Making Software

This is a bit off-topic, but on the other hand, it's right on, so here it goes: I need a map making software for the Mac to mess around with ... what is people's experience with such things? Should I use illustrator, or is there anything prefered? (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [ot] Map Making Software

(...) If you had said Windows I would have directed you to Campaign Cartographer. That might still be a good choice if you have a Windows emulator. I have used draw packages before. Illustrator would probably do a fine job. (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [ot] Map Making Software

(...) goes: (...) Do you mean a full-fledged GIS / business mapping package or just something to draw maps to your house for a party? There are several mapping packages for Macintosh (ESRI and MapInfo both have packages) but they can be pricey..... (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact