 Castle / 8022
Re: Knight's History
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 19:17:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jon Furman writes:
Hey there, I'm looking for a little help from the castle community,
Especially those who were active AFOL's During the mid to late 1980's.  I'm
doing a little research on the "History" of the Castle factions, ie the
Crusaders, Black Falcons, Black Knights, etc.  Specifically, how they fit
together in a cosmological sense.
In researching Lugnet, and the set database, it is relatively easy to divide
the sets into groupings, but there are some questions I have, and I'm
wondering if Books, or packaging materials, and fan club resources,  during
this era could shed some light on the subject.
While the Black Falcons seem to be TLC's first attempt at "Bad Guys" (BTW
the coolest as well) and the Crusaders (unnamed until the late 1980's)the
good guys, the Black knights are a bit of an enigma.  I'm looking for a
little info on this subject.

I would have to say that it is entirely subjective.  It doesn't seem that any
other than Wolfpack were really considered "bad," but it does seem that pretty
much everyone fought every other group.

Jeff