 Castle / 8081
8080  |  8082
Subject:
Boiling in Oil, new castle add-on for defense, need help.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 18:25:02 GMT

I bought 6 big barrels with the ingenius idea of adding them onto a castle
for the boiling oil being poored on attackers trick.  I want to make it look
good and be able to actually poor slime or somthing out of it over walls.
So it has to tip over to go a little beyond wall.  I was hoping some others
would be up to the challenge to find the best way to do this.  Its going to
be part of a story I'm working on. If anyone can come up with good
instructions on making one and send me them I'll also have them sent a
Fright Knights accessory pack.  Not much of a prize, but it is valuable war
materials for your armies.