 Castle / 8002
Re: Gareth's Abode
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 18:19:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Joel Jacobsen writes:
VERY cool, Shiri!

Thanks!

Things that I really like:

The fountain • <snip>
The roof!! I almost understand how it was done - that's some very tricky
brickwork!

For both of these, credit goes to Chris Maddison. The fountain was mostly his
design (although I helped some). The roof was, IMO, work of genius (his!). I
was about to give up and leave the tower roofless...

The Runes in the wall (Though I must be blind 'cause I can't quite figure
out what they're supposed to spell out..)

Nope, not blind. Note they're written in an "ancient" language... they're in
Hebrew. (Which is a fair statement - Hebrew is a pretty ancient language!)

The magic gem wheel on the wall

Thanks! I have one in Daphne's room too
( http://www.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/~88/structures/cabin_rd/ ), except it
doesn't have all six stones. Not incidental, BTW.

Well done! More! More! :)

Thanks again!
More? Sheesh! <grin> I don't have time to start a new MOC now, but I am, like I
said, hoping on releasing more than ten character pages. Gareth is already up
there, the rest will follow (all the Big Five, and some peasants, including
Dare, Jewel, Wanda (the owner of the Bloodstone Inn) and a few others).

I'm glad you liked it!

-Shiri