 Castle / 7999
Re: Gareth's Abode
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 12:41:56 GMT

Shiri, that is just a great MOC!

I love the way it's completely detailed without seeming too cluttered. The
fountain, the different colored chairs, the wheel, the potions corner, the
room with the power stones, the arched staircase, the runes on the wall, the
tower, each part of the home appears to have been carefully designed.

I also like the layout of the pages for Gareth's Abode.

-L