 Castle / 8038
Re: Gareth's Abode
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 21:40:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Wilson Raska writes:
Wow Shiri, that's way cool!  I still can't figure out the roof, but you
pulled it off very well.

Thanks! It is very complicated - Chris tried to explain it to me over the
phone, and I was very confused until I actually took out the pieces and put
them together...

I like how open the place feels with all the
windows.  Great name for the person who supplied Gareth with the windows:
Dye Rect, lol.  Did anyone else get that?  Nice little hidden joke.

<grin> Well, yeah, I love slipping in stuff like that, and if even one
person got a laugh out of it then I'm happy ;-).

Gareth sorta reminds me of Gandalf, being they're both wizards and seem to
have great wisdom and powers.  I can't wait until some major action starts
taking place with the Gareth and the Big Five!

Me either! ;-)

BTW, how's Chapter 2 coming?

Coming... slowly. I'm having an extremely busy period in school, not to
mention I'm applying to college, so it's going reeeeeeally slow with lego.
:-/ But I'm trying...

<snip>
For those
who haven't read them, I suggest running out and buying them right now.

Hmm, I should really do that... but first I need to read this book Tim
Courtney sent me. :-) Like I said, not too much free time lately...

-Shiri