 Castle / 8039
Re: New Castle Lego Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 21:47:47 GMT

Great start on your page Brian!  You've sure got a lot to look at, seeing
how new it is.  Have you maybe gotten some names from LOTR, a few I noticed
were Rohaan, Elron, and Sayomon (Rohan, Elrond, Saruman).  Is this correct,
or am I just reading WAY too much into it? :-)

The Voridian Citadel is way awesome!  As are the other structures and
stories.  Where on earth did you get so many Sebulba statuettes?  The
pictures of the village are cool too.  Is that forge the same one as was in
the idea book from several years back?  I remember always wanting to build
that, but didn't have the right baseplate.

Wilson

In lugnet.castle, Brian Kasprzyk writes:
I posted to the general announcement board, but just in case people are not
watching that, I wanted to post that I have a web site up.

http://legobuilders.com

The castle section is where the bulk of the 'stuff' is.  So have a look and
thanks for your time!

Brian K>