 Castle / 8044
Re: New Castle Lego Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 13:26:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Wilson Raska writes:
Great start on your page Brian!  You've sure got a lot to look at, seeing
how new it is.  Have you maybe gotten some names from LOTR, a few I noticed
were Rohaan, Elron, and Sayomon (Rohan, Elrond, Saruman).  Is this correct,
or am I just reading WAY too much into it? :-)

The Voridian Citadel is way awesome!  As are the other structures and
stories.  Where on earth did you get so many Sebulba statuettes?  The
pictures of the village are cool too.  Is that forge the same one as was in
the idea book from several years back?  I remember always wanting to build
that, but didn't have the right baseplate.

Wilson

Thanks for the feedback!  It was my birthday this weekend, so I haven't been
online.

You are correct about the forest smithy site.  It was from an old idea book.
I thought it was really neat and would add nicely to my overall world of
trying to represent a section of everyday life.

I am not too sure what LOTR is.  Most of the names were floating in my head
from sci-fi books I've read in the past.  I'd be interested in knowing what
LOTR is though!  I got all the sebula's (and I still have more) off of
brickbay.  Someone put a dozen of them out there around Christmas for
quarter each!  Knowing it could be a cool piece in the right usage
(regardless of all the bad press about being a junk piece, further proven by
the price I paid for them), I bought them all.

Thanks again for the feedback.  Since I never made the top 10 news stories
on the main lugnet page, I wasn't sure how many people were looking at my
site or if my site was worth peoples' time.

Brian