 Castle / 8048
Re: New Castle Lego Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 18:04:58 GMT

It is also soon 'To Be A  Major Motion Picture'  :^)
The trailer is out on the web somewhere, I haven't bothered with it
yet...

Mike

i saw the trailer a few weeks ago on the net
it wasn't much but you did get to see the characters that was mostly all of
it and they had shown a huge army charging into  battle but it wasn't
anything special