 Castle / 8049
Re: New Castle Lego Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 18:17:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nathan McDowell writes:

Very nice!  That Black Falcon Bastion is HUGE!  =)  Nice presentation and
great image mapping.  You might want to think about your domain name, like
Frank said, though.  They don't seem to look too kindly on people using
their name in people's domains.  Everything else is great! =)

~Nathan

Nathan

Thanks for mentioning the Black Falcon Bastion.  My name is Andy and I am
Brian's partner in this website.  The Black Falcon Bastion is my creation
and I was hoping that someone would notice it and say something amongst all
the great work done by Brian.  Over 100 light gray wall sections went into
it's construction and the army of Black Falcons that guard it's walls and
the surrounding countryside numbers more than 110 minifigs (I've never seen
anyone with more Black Falcons than I have but I would love to know if
someone out there does!!!  :) )

What we (Brian and I)have attmepted to do with the Land of SparrowHawk is
really unique.  I think it is probably the first time something like this
has been attempted in Castle Lego to the best of my knowledge.  Brian and I
have co-created this world, the storylines, and the website content despite
the fact that we have never met in person and live in different states.
What seemed to be pretty ambitious project at the start, now seems to be
working out quite well as you can see from the website.  I hope that what we
have attempted will lead more Castle Lego fans to colaborate on websites.  I
thought that Castleworld was going to be more of this type of thing but it
never seems to have gone this direction yet.

Thanks for looking at our site and please spread the word that it's out
there.  We love feedback!!!  Have a great day!!!

Andy Krug