 Castle / 8046
Re: New Castle Lego Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 13:59:10 GMT

Have you maybe gotten some names from LOTR, a few I noticed
were Rohaan, Elron, and Sayomon (Rohan, Elrond, Saruman).  Is this correct,
or am I just reading WAY too much into it? :-)

I am not too sure what LOTR is.  Most of the names were floating in my head
from sci-fi books I've read in the past.  I'd be interested in knowing what
LOTR is though!

Sorry for not explaining thoroughly, I just kinda threw that ackronym out
there in the fray.  LOTR stands for Lord of the Rings, the series of books
written by J.R.R. Tolkien.

I got all the sebula's (and I still have more) off of
brickbay.  Someone put a dozen of them out there around Christmas for
quarter each!  Knowing it could be a cool piece in the right usage
(regardless of all the bad press about being a junk piece, further proven by
the price I paid for them), I bought them all.

Thanks again for the feedback.  Since I never made the top 10 news stories
on the main lugnet page, I wasn't sure how many people were looking at my
site or if my site was worth peoples' time.

Oh, it's definitely worth our time.  I love looking at new projects,
especially when they are ones that have so much material right at the start.

Wilson