 Castle / 8043
Re: New Castle Lego Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 13:17:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Peter Guenther writes:
In lugnet.castle, Wilson Raska writes:
Great start on your page Brian!  You've sure got a lot to look at, seeing
how new it is.  Have you maybe gotten some names from LOTR, a few I noticed
were Rohaan, Elron, and Sayomon (Rohan, Elrond, Saruman).  Is this correct,
or am I just reading WAY too much into it? :-)

And speaking of names, why is it that guys with names like Gunther are
ALWAYS evil????

Ahh, he's not 'evil', he's dead!  No, seriously, he's my undead champion, my
sig fig at Castle World.  Evil/good is always a matter of perception.  In
their eyes, they are the ones that are good and that their outlook on life
is the correct one, rule over all others.  What's wrong with that?
Corporate America plays this battle everyday!  Who is their army?  The
customers they rope in to buy their product over the other guy's.  It's all
perspective.

I liked the name Gunther and since this is my coolest custom Mini-fig, he
was bestowed a cool name!

Thanks for looking at my site!

Brian