 Castle / 8061
Re: Need part number for a dangerous predator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 04:41:18 GMT

Lee, I love your bakery and wanted to show it to the Castle crowd.  Very sweet
and compact with great details.  Not to mention the great job on a very
curvey part!  The white walls and torso definitely don't exist, more's the
pity (ah well, that's what CAD is for), but the brown 3x3 with round corner
rings a bell... maybe in a Star Wars set.  Anyone else seen one?

Thanks!
I plan soon to upload instructions for building the model; I also want to
include a cat and a female minifig, but the lack of a female hair piece will
restrict me to just adding a cat for now.
The renderings you see on my site actually have a slight error that's been
corrected since; the bar inside the oven is 2 units too high. When I do the
model instructions I'll redo the renderings--in fact I might use POV-Ray to
render the instructions.

I'm working on a tavern/inn too, but I'm redesigning the interior because
designing a bar and a tapped keg into a 6x12 plate with walls is extremely
difficult to do without things getting cramped.

Lee Gaiteri