 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2415
Re: Need part number for a dangerous predator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 04:00:56 GMT

The latest update to the cat part: This version contains edge lines, and some
adjustments to the face. I rounded out the cheeks a little more, and adjusted
the mouth line.

Still to do: I have to split two quads into a quad and a triangle each. I also
need to remove several conditional edge lines that aren't necessary; to do
that I'll alter the edger utility so that it doesn't put conditional lines
along edges shared by coplanar shapes.

The part isn't finalized yet, so I've got it up for download on my site.
http://www.lummoxjr.com/lego/legos.html

Lee Gaiteri