 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2386
Re: Need part number for a dangerous predator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 18:03:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Lee Gaiteri writes:
Welcome!!! I just looked at the cat part. Pretty good for a first part!
But i can not help you with the part number, Although it should be printed
some where on the part. Any how, welcome as a member to the CAD Community.

Interesting... I never noticed the part numbers before.
On the cat, all I can see is some writing in the stud hole underneath:

(c) LEGO
1 07

That 7 might be a 1; it's very hard to tell because it's at the very edge.
However 1 07 as far as I know isn't a part number, since other parts have
similar numbers printed underneath. Odds are most of this group knows what the
numbers mean.
I'm at a loss to find a part number on the cat itself, since that's the only
writing I could find anywhere on it.

Lee Gaiteri

Sounds like this is not the part number. Many parts have numbers of the form "n
nn" or "n-nn" which probably refer to indivudual sites within the
injection mould. Only the larger ones have room to include the TLC part number,
typically in the range 2001-6999, or more recently 30001 upwards. 7xxx numbers
tend to be rubber parts.

Chris